Market Forecast Modeling
Through almost two decades of research, BioTrak has developed, tested and refined prediction models for application in market sizing and intent-to-use research. BioTrak facilitates the development of a successful product strategy and brand management by considering multiple factors that will impact adoption from the initial product launch to successful product line expansions.
BioTrak can deliver all or part of the critical inputs to a market forecast model:
- Estimates of total and potential available market sizes
- Predictions of Intent to Use/Purchase Interest using our proprietary translation scale methodology
- Analog modeling using uptake curves from relevant examples
- Risk-adjustments (discounting)
- Monte Carlo analysis for the model simulations
- Expected Net Present Value (ENPV) calculations that are risk-adjusted
Please refer to our capabilities presentation for an example of our “ground up” modeling techniques.
Contact BioTrak for a free consultation on research design and strategies that could best answer your market questions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760.448.4820