We look forward to speaking with you
about your research needs.
Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS)
Design, management, and reporting for FDA REMS assessment, EMA Risk Management Plan, and other risk management initiatives.
Human factors research
& usability studies
Healthcare professional and consumer focused research studies to evaluate usability and performance with drug-device combination products and medical devices.
Research testing to qualitatively and quantitatively evaluate readability and understanding of professional and consumer medical information.
BioTrak is an innovator of healthcare market research and has pioneered the application of probabilistic forecast modeling.
Get more information
Complete the short form below and we will contact you with more information within 1 business day.
Biotrak research –
confidence & insights from domain area experts to proprietary analytical tools
The design and reliability of your research data collection translates to greater insights and confidence in understanding and predicting behavior towards your medical product. BioTrak Research gathers and analyzes reliable data through applying its vast expertise and innovative research tools, such as ASSESS, the first-ever analysis tool and database for benchmarking REMS assessments.
Our comprehensive research testing and evaluation methods include:
- Knowledge, Awareness and Behavior (KAB) studies and Awareness, Trial, and Usage (ATU) studies.
- Observational research such as labeling comprehension, actual use studies, usability testing, human factors research, and readability testing
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and other hazard analysis methods
- Testing and development of consumer medical information (CMI) and healthcare provider (HCP) communications
- Medical professional and patient confidential surveys